This GP Patient Survey was an independent survey run by Ipsos MORI on behalf of NHS England. The survey was sent out to over two million people in the UK in the first quarter of the year. The results show how patients feel about their GP practice.
A snapshot of Granta’s results can be found here.
The full survey can be found here. You can also contrast and compare other GP practices in the area.
Points that we, at Granta, can take away from this latest survey:-
- We should be very proud of our reception team. They have done an amazing job during unprecedented times
- Our older patients appear to be generally happier with our services
- Loyalty of our younger patients has improved during the pandemic
- We should continue to focus on continuity of care for all of our patients
- We should continue to listen to what our patients have to say about the services we provide
If you would like to leave feedback please feel free to contact us via our web form.